What are aluminium chair base?
Aluminium chair base: The foundation of an office chair, which is divided into metal iron, steel aluminum alloys, and a Plastic office chair base. An office chair base typically includes 5 legs or 4 legs that extend from a central column, providing stability in the office chair. office chair base had universal Standard Size which will fit almost every office chair on the market. It has the standard 2" (50mm) center hole for office chair gas cylinder and standard 7/16" x 7/8" (11mm x 22mm) sockets for friction ring stems office chair wheels and glides. Available diameter for office chair base ranges from 20" to 33"
- Production technology: Sand casting, die casting. Material: Aluminum
- Single process, high precision, little surface roughness, good mechanical property and market
- Batch production and supply
- Customized, we produce the parts following clients'drawings, If you have the needs, please contact with me about more details, eg, material, annual quantity, drawings and other technical paremeters.
- See dimension picture as below
These aluminium chair base parts are widely used in bespoke furniture manufacturing and found on a large range of high end chairs, armchairs, leather chairs and other statement furniture. This product has a heavy duty, industry grade swivel action and furniture is easily secured to the top of the swivel plate. The top plate should be bolted or secured to the furniture frame or base.
More pictures application: Office meeting,office lounge,home leisure.
How to purchase and receive chair parts aluminium chair base?
1. Quick response once we received your inquiry.
2. More than 16 years' manufacturing and exporting experienced team
3. Material: Grey Iron, ductile iron, steel
4. High quality products and competitive price.
5. Sand casting Precision machining
6. Electric furnace & CNC equipments
7. UT MT PT treatments
8. Strict quality inspection.
9. Delivery on time
Aluminium chair base
Need help figuring out what size aluminium chair base you need?
First confirm you have a standard aluminium chair base, If the base center hole is 2" in diameter which equal to 50mm, you have a standard aluminium chair base
To find aluminium chair base diameter, measure center hole and radius,Then Multiply the length of radius and add center hole
To find aluminium chair base height, measure from floor to the top level of aluminium chair base.